Hello friends, today in this post I am telling you how to increase the speed of website with lazy loading images.
Hello friends, today in this post I am telling you how to increase website speed with lazy loading images.
It is very important for the website to be fast, the higher the speed of our website, the more visitors come to our website and the search ranking is also improved.
How to Make a Website on WordPress
We can use image lazy loading at any time to increase website speed and improve the speed of our website with image lazy loading.With image lazy loading, our website loads faster than before and this also reduces the full loading time of the website.
What is Image Lazy Loading –
Image lazy loading is a technique by which we can get the image in our website loaded lazy, in simple words, using image lazy loading, load the image of our website after all the content.
The image of our website with lazy loading starts loading after the website is fully loaded, which increases the loading speed of the website and increases our website speed, another benefit of image lazy loading It is that if the website users do not scroll down completely, the images placed at the bottom of the page are also not loaded, so that the other content such as text gets more power and can load quickly.
We get a lot of plugins in WordPress to make website images lazy load, with the help of which we can get all the images of our website loaded lazy and today I am talking about Lazy Load by WP Rocket plugin.
Lazy Load by WP Rocket This is one of the best lazy load plugins, so let’s start friends and know about how to lazy load all images of your website using Lazy Load by WP Rocket.
How to Increase Website Speed with Image Lazy Loading –
Use the Lazy Load by WP Rocket plugin in your website to improve the speed of the website and follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will also be able to increase your website speed.
1. First of all, open the dashboard of your WordPress website.
2. Once the website dashboard is open, now you click on the plugins and then click on Add New.
How to Write SEO Friendly Post
3. Now you will see a search box here, type Lazy Load by WP Rocket here and search.
4. Now you will see the Lazy Load by WP Rocket plug-in on your screen, then you click on the Install Now button and install the plugin on your website.
5. After the plugin is installed, now you click on Activate and activate the plugin in your website.
6. Now you will come in the list of Installed Plugins, then you have to find the Lazy Load by WP Rocket plugin here and click on the settings below it.
7. Now you have to click on the box in front of all the three options here Image, Iframes & Videos and Replace YouTube videos by thumbnail and put (√) right and then click SAVE CHANGES.
8. Now the image lazy load setup on your website has become successful.
9. Now you open your website and you will see the image is loading after all the content of your website.
In this way, by using the Lazy Load by WP Rocket plugin, we can get all the images of our website loaded lazy, and increase our website speed.
I hope you like this post and must have got to learn something new. If you liked this post and got some help, then share it with your friends.