Hello friends, today in this post I am telling about how to scan any document from the printer, so read the post till the end, after that you will definitely be able to scan document from the printer.
To scan any document, only one question comes in our mind that we can do document scan very easily with printer if you also have printer and you want to know how to scan with printer then today you are come in the right post, today we will give you complete information about scanning with printer.
What is a Printer Scanner?
With the help of Printer Scanner, we can scan any document or photo from the printer and bring it to our computer and laptop. When the document is scanned from a printer, the document we get in computer and laptop is of high quality.
When we need to bring a hard copy document to our computer and laptop, then the scanner is used for that, we give the command to scan the hard copy document by placing it in the printer’s scanner, as soon as the scan is completed. That hard copy document comes in soft copy on our computer laptop.
The main function of the printer scanner is to scan the hard copy document and provide it as a soft copy in the computer and laptop.
To scan any document from a printer we must have a multifunction printer, multifunction printer means a printer that can print as well as photocopy is a multifunction printer, if you have such a printer, you can also scan any document very easily from your printer.
When we have to make a duplicate copy of the hard copy of anything, then the scanner of the printer is very useful because with the help of the scanner, we can scan any hard copy from the printer and get a soft copy on the computer.
To scan documents from a printer, today we are telling you to scan documents using Canon Printer in this post. If you have a Canon printer, then after reading this post you will definitely be able to scan documents from the Canon printer.
How to Scan Document from Canon Printer –
To scan any document from Canon Printer, follow all the steps mentioned ahead properly, after that you will be able to do Document Scan from any Canon Printer.
Important things to do document scan from printer –
- Your computer and laptop must have the printer driver installed.
- Your printer must be connected to the computer via Wi-Fi and USB Cable.
- Your printer must be a multifunction printer.
After knowing the important things to do Document Scan, let us know how to do Document Scan with Canon Printer.
1. First of all you turn on the printer.
2. After the printer is turned on, the printer has to be connected to the computer, whether it is connected to via WiFi and USB cable.
3. We have this PVC card which you can see in the photo, I have held it in my hand, and now we will scan it with the printer and bring it to our computer and laptop.
4. First of all, open the top cover of the scanner of the printer and place the document in the middle of the printer scanner, you can also see it in the photo.
5. After placing the document in the scanner, now you have to close the cover of the scanner.
6. Now click on the start button of your computer and laptop.
7. Now you will see the programs installed in your computer, then you have to scroll a bit so that you will see a folder named Canon utilities, then click on that folder.
8. After clicking on the Canon utilities folder, now you will see some software, now click on IJ Scan Utility here.
9. Now the software named Canon IJ Scan Utility will open on your screen, here you will see the name of your printer in front of Product Name.
10. Here you will see many options, then click on Auto.
11. Now you will see a notification for automatic scanning, then click on OK.
12. Now the scanning will start, then you have to wait for the document to be completely scanned. When the scanning is started, the sound will come from your printer, so you do not have to worry.
13. As soon as the scan is completed, that file will automatically be saved in File Explorer and the folder in which it will be saved will open the file and you will see that file.
14. Now you double click on that file and open it to see if it has been scanned properly or not, hopefully whatever you were scanning is well scanned.
15. Now we have successfully scanned the document with Canon Printer and that document has also come in our laptop and computer.
In this way, you can also do Document Scan with Canon Printer very easily and whatever document you want to scan and bring to computer and laptop, you can bring it to computer and laptop.
I hope you have liked this post and must have got to learn something new, friends. If you like this post, then definitely share it with your friends. I will meet you in the next post till then Bye.