Want to take down your screen brightness a notch? Here’s how to turn on dark mode and set custom colors across your apps and menus in Windows 10.
Updated November 5 ,2022
Available in our computer in two types of modes, The first is Light Mode and second is Dark Mode. We can set Light and Dark Mode in our computer as per our choice.
When the computer is used in dark mode, the color of the background screen becomes black and the text that is there becomes white color.
Dark Mode is very liked by those users who work on the computer till late night. They like to use Dark Mode or if you like to work in black screen then you can use your computer in dark mode.
Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer –
To use dark mode in your Windows 10 computer, follow all the steps mentioned properly, after that you will be able to use your computer in dark mode.
1. First you click on the Start button of your computer.
2. After clicking on the Start button, now you click on the Settings icon here.
3. After clicking on the Settings icon, Windows Settings will open on your screen.
4. Now you click on Personalisation here.
5. After clicking on Personalisation, now you have to click on Colours.
6. Now click on the box under Choose your colour here.
7. Here you select Dark.
8. As soon as you select the dark mode, now you will see that the color of your computer screen has changed from white to black like dark.
9. Now you scroll the page, Here you will see the selection of Windows colors.
10 You select the black color here.
11. Now Dark Mode is enabled on your computer.
12.Now we can do it on our computer in dark mode.
Note :- Many applications do not support dark mode, so some applications will not be visible to you in dark mode, and many applications made by Microsoft such as alarm, calculator, file explorer, notification panel window settings and many more applications that can be seen in dark mode. If you use dark mode supported software, then you will get to see your computer is fully working in dark mode without any problem.
We can enable dark mode on our Windows 10 computer in this way. I hope you liked this post and you have learned something new, friends. If you like this post, then share it with your friends.
Friends, how did you like this post, definitely tell me if you have any problem then you comment, I will definitely help you and now I will meet you in the next post till then bye..
How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer, Enable Dark Mode, Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer, How to Enable Dark Mode.