Hello friends, today in this post I am telling about how to download Aadhaar card, so read the post till the end, after that you will also be able to download your Aadhaar Card.
After getting the Aadhaar card generated or updated, the Aadhaar card reaches our home through the post, it takes 15 days to 30 days or more for the Aadhar card to reach our home through the post.
After generating or updating a new Aadhaar card, we need Aadhaar card, and Aadhaar card comes through a post which we do not want to wait, we need Aadhaar card immediately, so we can download Aadhaar Card online or get Aadhaar card.
How to do Student eKYC in Shiksha Portal
After downloading the Aadhaar Card, we can also print the e-Aadhaar card and use that Aadhar card wherever we want.
To download Aadhaar Card online, we should have Aadhaar Number / Enrollment ID (EID) / Virtual ID (VID) or something out of these three and at the same time our mobile number should be updated in our Aadhar card.
How to Download Aadhaar Card Online –
To download online e-Aadhaar card, follow all the steps mentioned below properly, after that you will also be able to download your e-Aadhaar card or digital Aadhaar card.
1. First of all you open any browser on your computer or mobile, then I open Chrome browser.
2. After the browser is opened, now you open the website UIDAI Click here to go direct – UIDAI.
3. Now the UIDAI website will open on your screen.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer
4. Now scroll down a bit here, you will see many options here, then you click on Get Aadhaar >
5. After clicking on Get Aadhaar > now you will see many options, so now you click on Download Aadhaar >
6. Now you will see Welcome to my Aadhaar here, then you click on the Login button.
7. Now you will see the login page here, then here you first enter your Aadhaar number below Enter Aadhaar and then enter the captcha code below Enter above captcha and click on Send OTP.
8. Now an OTP will come in your registered mobile number, so that you have to put it here in the box below Enter OTP and then click on Login.
9. Now you will be logged into your Aadhaar, here you will see many Aadhaar services, then you click on Download Aadhaar here.
10. After clicking on Download Aadhaar, now you will see your Aadhaar details here, your name, date of birth, address, your photo, if everything is correct then you click on download.
11. After clicking on the download, now you are here Congratulations !!! Your Aadhaar Card has been Successfully Downloaded A message like this will appear and your Aadhaar PDF file will be downloaded, now you click on the downloaded file and open.
12. As soon as you open the pdf file of EAadhaar, you will see the Password required here, which means that we have to enter the password here.
13. Here the first 4 capital letters of the name of the person and year of birth will have to be entered whose Aadhar card is there in the password.
For example this is my aadhaar card and my name is Sneha and year of birth is 2002 then here the password SNEH2002 has to be entered in this way.
14. So now I have told you how we have to enter the password, so let us now write 4 letters of your name in capital and after that enter your year of birth.
15. After entering the password, now you click on Submit.
16. Now the Aadhaar card will be open on our screen.
17. Now if we want to print Aadhaar card then we can also print it and get Aadhaar card in hard copy.
How to Fix Login Problem in Ayushman Portal
18. Now we have successfully downloaded our Aadhaar Card or,we have taken out our e-Aadhaar card and have also printed it.
In this way we can download our Aadhaar Card very easily, and after downloading the Aadhaar Card we can print it and use the Aadhaar Card wherever we want to use it.
I hope you have liked this post and must have got to learn something new, friends. If you like this post, then definitely share it with your friends. I will meet you in the next post till then Bye.