Hello friends, today in this post i am telling you how to do students eKYC in Shiksha Portal, then definitely read the post till the end, after that you will also be able to do eKYC of the student.
If you have a csc center or mp online shop then students have to come to get eKYC done, if you want to know how to do eKYC in shiksha portal then you have to come to the right post.
It is mandatory for all those students who are studying in class 9th to 12th to get Aadhaar eKYC done, such students who do not do eKYC will be deprived of scholarship, then it is mandatory for all students to get eKYC done.
How to Fix Login Problem in Ayushman Portal
There are two options available to complete eKYC of students in Shiksha Portal. The first option is that we can complete eKYC of students using Aadhaar OTP. And the second option is that the e-KYC of the student can also be completed by capturing the fingerprint through the biometric device.
Documents required for eKYC of student in Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Portal –
To complete the e-KYC of any student, we need some documents, without which it is very difficult to complete the eKYC, the list of documents is given below.
1. Aadhar card.
2. Samagra ID.
3. Mobile Number. It is mandatory to bring mobile with you because OTP comes in mobile.
After knowing about the documents required to do eKYC of student in the shiksha portal of Madhya Pradesh, now we know how to do e-KYC of student in the shiksha portal of Madhya Pradesh.
How to do Student eKYC in Education Portal –
To do eKYC of a student in shiksha Portal, follow all the steps mentioned below properly, after that you will also be able to do eKYC of any student.
1. First of all, open any browser on your computer and laptop.
2. After opening the browser, now you open the Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Portal.
How to Enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 Computer
3. After the Shiksha portal is opened, now you will see the button of eKYC above, then you click on eKYC.
4. Now you will first see Verify mobile number, then you enter your mobile number in both the boxes shown below and after that enter the captcha code then click on get OTP.
5. Now OTP will come in your mobile number, then please enter OTP, enter OTP in the box below and then click on Submit OTP.
6. Now here you will be asked to enter the Samagra ID, then whatever student you have, you have to enter the member ID of that student which is of 9 digits, after entering the member ID, now you enter the captcha code and then click on view student information .
7. Now you will see the information of the student according to the samagra here, then you click on Aadhaar eKYC here.
8.You will first see a tickbox, then first of all you have to tick the checkbox and after that enter the 12 digit Aadhaar number of the student in both the boxes, after entering the Aadhaar number in both the boxes, now you have to do eKYC by OTP.
9. Now an Aadhar OTP will come in the registered mobile number in your Aadhar card, so now you have to put the tick again in the checkbox you see above and after that put the OTP in the box below OTP. And then click on Submit.
10. Now you will see the basic details of the student’s Aadhaar here and the basic details of the student will also be visible on the education portal, you can match both of them and see how much information is being matched here.
11. Now you have to scroll down a bit so that you will see a checkbox, then tick it and click on Complete E-KYC.
12. Now you will see a right mark here and below the same it will be written Your e-KYC has been successfully completed, Your application has been forwarded for Approval by Your School.
13. Now we have successfully done student KYC in Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Portal.
14. Now you can give this receipt to the student where it is visible that the KYC has been completed.
How to Break Mobile Screen Lock / Remove Screen Lock
In this way, we can do eKYC of the student in our CSC center and MP Online shop very easily in the shiksha portal of Madhya Pradesh.
I hope you liked this post and definitely got to learn something new. friends if you like this post then share this post with your friends. I will meet you in the next informative post till then.
Student eKYC, How to do Student eKYC in Shiksha Portal, How to do Student eKYC, How to do Student eKYC in Madhya Pradesh Shiksha Portal.